Kdenlive is a very useful cross-platform opensource video editor that can serve basic to intermediate video editing needs.
Though not a very polished as industry-standards like Adobe Premiere Pro, it can serve as a useful and free video manipulation tool on a budget.
Some important features of Kdenlive include;
- Multi-track editing with a timeline, to track editing positions.
- It supports an unlimited number of video and audio tracks.
- A variety of effects and transitions: that easily be integrated into your files.
- Video clips, audio clips, text clips and image clips can be created, cropped, moved and deleted using built-in editors and tools.
- Rendering can be stopped, paused and restarted. You can still add your personal custom effects and transitions.
So without wasting any time let’s see a very easy way to get Kdenlive installed on your Linux PC.
Latest posts by ALEXANDER OMOROKUNWA (see all)
- Google’s Bard AI: ChatGPT Rival or The Next Frontier in AI and NLP Technology - February 8, 2023
- Google Introduces KataOS, as a Security-based Open-source Operating System - December 22, 2022
- The Latest GNOME 43, “Guadalajara”, Released See What’s New - October 19, 2022