Though not a very polished as industry-standards like Adobe Premiere Pro, it can serve as a useful and free video manipulation tool on a budget.
Some important features of Kdenlive include;
- Multi-track editing with a timeline, to track editing positions.
- It supports an unlimited number of video and audio tracks.
- A variety of effects and transitions: that easily be integrated into your files.
- Video clips, audio clips, text clips and image clips can be created, cropped, moved and deleted using built-in editors and tools.
- Rendering can be stopped, paused and restarted. You can still add your personal custom effects and transitions.
So without wasting any time let’s see a very easy way to get Kdenlive installed on your Linux PC.
- How To Install Debian Application Packages Using Gdebi On Linux - September 30, 2021
- How to Make Bootable Drives With Ubuntu Startup Disk Creator - June 30, 2021
- How to Remove Elegant Theme and WordPress Branding from the footer section of Extra Theme - May 10, 2021