Though not a very polished as industry-standards like Adobe Premiere Pro, it can serve as a useful and free video manipulation tool on a budget.
Some important features of Kdenlive include;
- Multi-track editing with a timeline, to track editing positions.
- It supports an unlimited number of video and audio tracks.
- A variety of effects and transitions: that easily be integrated into your files.
- Video clips, audio clips, text clips and image clips can be created, cropped, moved and deleted using built-in editors and tools.
- Rendering can be stopped, paused and restarted. You can still add your personal custom effects and transitions.
So without wasting any time let’s see a very easy way to get Kdenlive installed on your Linux PC.
- HOW TO INSTALL KDENLIVE VIDEO EDITOR IN LINUX [VIDEO] - September 14, 2020
- Mozilla Launches a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service - July 31, 2020
- The Second Cohort of #BUILDFORSDG Challenge 2020 is out! - July 24, 2020